We are having another amazing take-out dinner prepared by chef Anna-Lena Sköld. Like our previous dinners, they will be available for pick up at Lake of the Isles Lutheran Church. Pick up will be on Sunday, June 6th from 3:00 to 5:00 PM. Please place your order and pay through the website by Wednesday, June 2nd.
Members: Please Log-In to the website prior to making your take-out dinner purchase below using a credit card.
Non-Members: You are encouraged to purchase your take-out dinners below using a credit card.
SMORGÅSBORD [COLD FOOD]
- Hard Tack (Knäckebröd) – Butter
- Two kinds of Scandinavian Cheese
- Matjes Herring served with Cold Fingerling Potatoes, topped with Sour Cream, Chopped Red Onion and Chives
- Creamy Midsummer Herring
- Herring, Dill, Allspice, Lemon (Branteviksill)
- Eggs topped with Creamy Smoked Salmon Salad
- Traditional Marinated Salmon – and Sweet Dill Mustard Sauce (Gravlax)
- Brie and Blue Cheese, Olives and Crackers
- Swedish Pickled Cucumbers
- Swedish Meatballs topped with Lingonberries
- Jansson’s Temptation
- Lemon and Rosemary Marinated Chicken Breast served with Cold Basil Cream
- Almond Torte topped with Fresh Strawberries and Whipped Cream (Mandelkaka med Färska Jordgubbar och Vispgrädde)
The take-out dinners are available for $25 each
You are encouraged to order multiple dinners to share with family, neighbors, and friends.
Please reserve by Wednesday, June 2nd.
If you have any questions, contact our Clubmaster, Dale Thomas – Email: email@example.com or call (612) 377-2170